PRS (Pressure Relief System) design makes suppling exercises easier for your horse!
Felt Top PRS Pad
Felt top, foam bottom – ¾"
During his early training years in Australia, Clinton Anderson became
frustrated with soreness problems he experienced with dry spots on horses’
backs. He was determined to remedy the situation, and made his first
prototype pad by hand in his mother’s kitchen. Throughout his career, he has
ridden this pad on hundreds of horses. Now, Clinton has teamed with Classic
Equine to create a product available to all horse owners.
• Unique patent pending design that helps prevent dry spots, eliminate back sores
and white hairs by reducing saddle pressure to the withers and shoulder.
• Absorbs shock and molds to the shape of the horse’s back to remain securely in
place without shifting from side to side.
• Cutout design over the withers to provide spine relief.
• Contoured fit follows the line of your horse’s back with a split design that allows
for the independent and free movement of the horse’s hips and shoulders.
• Eliminates the need to use more than one pad in most cases making it simple
and easy to use.
• Choose foam bottom for ease of
care—just wipe with a damp cloth and it’s as good as new.
• Unique leg cut design that provides a close contact fit for greater sensitivity,
communication, and feel of the horse.
• Pressure relief design encourages horses to perform suppling and flexion
exercises by freeing up the shoulders and hips relieving strain and pressure
from the saddle.