Are you looking forward to Clinton being in your area in 2019? Put your passion for Downunder Horsemanship to work and you could earn a free training kit of your choice! For each Walkabout Tour, we select a Street Team to help us promote the event.
How to try out:
- Fill out and submit the Street Team application. The application can be downloaded from our website.
- The Downunder Horsemanship team will review applications and select a Street Team for each of our Walkabout Tours. Horsemen who are selected to be on the Street Team will be contacted three to four months prior to the event.
How it works:
- Once you are part of our Street Team, we’ll send you a packet of information and you’ll begin spreading the word about our event coming to your area.
- We’ll mail you 10 posters to distribute to your local tack and feed stores and equestrian groups. You’ll take a photo of the poster hanging where you distribute it as well as provide the name of the location and email it to us so we can verify the poster has been shared.
- You’ll be responsible for posting or sharing event information on your social media pages and equestrian group pages you belong to in order to create hype for the event and encourage horsemen to attend. You’ll email us screenshots of your posts so we can verify you’re making the social media updates. You’ll be expected to make a minimum of 15 posts leading up to the event.
What You’ll Receive:
For being a part of the Street Team, you’ll automatically receive free tickets to the event you’re helping us promote. If you successfully distribute all 10 event posters, you’ll receive a $50 Downunder Horsemanship gift card that will be given to you at the event. If you distribute all 10 of your event posters and share event information on social media pages (at least 15 posts), you’ll receive a $50 Downunder Horsemanship gift card and a digital training kit of your choice (Fundamentals, Intermediate, Advanced, Foal Training, Colt Starting, Fundamentals In Action on the Trail, or Trick Training).