When Clinton and the team at the ranch gave HandsOn Gloves a trial run, the grooming tool was an overwhelming success. “The horses absolutely love them, and they do a phenomenal job of removing dirt, especially in hard-to-reach and sensitive areas,” Clinton says. “They’ve quickly become a staple and a favorite at the ranch.”
Why You and Your Horse Will Love HandsOn Gloves:
- Wet or dry, the 5-fingered grooming gloves are unbeatable. They have the perfect combination of scrubbing nodules on fingers and palms. Your gloves will not slip or fall off, even when wet and soapy. The gloves are the best de-shedders on the market, and they simply and easily release accumulated hair.
- Relaxes and helps naturally build a bond with your animals. The gloves massage muscles and stimulate circulation while helping to distribute natural oils for a healthy skin and coat. The gloves’ tactile touch gently cleans sensitive areas, such as legs, faces, ears and tight body contours.
- Your hands and fingernails stay clean. With their versatile, flexible grip, you can easily handle water hoses, shampoo bottles, lead ropes, leashes, or anything else you may need with your gloves on. Manure and other foul-smelling stains are much easier to clean with your HandsOn Gloves.
- Most animals will gravitate to you, wanting more grooming and petting time. HandsOn grooming and petting allow you to connect with your animals on a level far beyond other grooming products.
- Compact, easily fits in your pocket, grooming caddy, tote or bag. The gloves are lightweight and extremely durable, and do not crack, tear or mildew, even under heavy grooming and bathing conditions.
HandsOn Gloves are now available to purchase on the Downunder Horsemanship e-store and are priced at $24.99 for No Worries Club members and $29.99 for non-members.