Two Aussie Legends 2019
Contact: 07 5433 3222
Stream the Method on Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, and Amazon Fire! Now you can view all of Clinton’s video content on your TV by simply adding the Downunder Horsemanship streaming app to your device. You’ll use the same login information you use for the Downunder Horsemanship app and the No Worries Club website to access your content.
From No Worries Club videos to training kits, you’ll be able to use your remote to play, rewind, fast forward and stop training content from the comfort of your couch.
How to Add the Downunder Horsemanship Channel to Your Account
To add the Downunder Horsemanship channel to your account if you’re using Apple TV, Android TV or Amazon Fire, perform a search for “Downunder Horsemanship.” When the channel appears, click on it to add it to your lineup.
To add the Downunder Horsemanship channel to your Roku account, you’ll need to follow these steps.
1) Visit this link from your PC computer: my.roku.com/account/add?channel=DUHORSEMANSHIP
2) When you go to the link, you’ll see a message letting you know the channel is private. Click the “OK” button.
3) You’ll be prompted to add the Downunder Horsemanship channel to your account. Click the “Yes, add channel” button.
4) A message will appear letting you know that the channel was successfully added to your account.
5) When you go to your Roku account, you’ll see the Downunder Horsemanship channel there.