When you become a premium No Worries Club member or purchase a digital training kit, there are three ways you can interact with the training content.
On Your Mobile Device
- Download the Downunder Horsemanship app. It’s a free download from the App Store and Google Play.
- Once you have the app downloaded, log in to the app using your credentials.
- When you’re logged in to the app, go to the “Training Kits and Premium Content” section.
- Click on the content you’ve purchased and you’ll be able to view the videos and any Arena Mates or books that are included with the series.
On your mobile device, you are able to watch and download videos and download Arena Mates and books included with each training series.
On Your Computer
- Go to downunderhorsemanship.com.
- Click on the “Digital Content” tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down the page to the login section and enter your credentials.
- When you’re logged in to your account, click on the content you’ve purchased. You’ll be able to view the videos and any Arena Mates or books that are included with the series.
On your computer, you are able to watch videos and read Arena Mates and books included with each training series.
On Your TV
If you’re using Apple TV, Android TV or Amazon Fire …
- Perform a search for “Downunder Horsemanship.”
- When the channel appears, click on it to add it to your lineup.
If you’re using Roku …
- Visit this link from your PC computer: my.roku.com/account/add?channel=DUHORSEMANSHIP
- When you go to the link, you’ll see a message letting you know the channel is private. Click the “OK” button.
- You’ll be prompted to add the Downunder Horsemanship channel to your account. Click the “Yes, add channel” button.
- A message will appear letting you know that the channel was successfully added to your account.
- When you go to your Roku account, you’ll see the Downunder Horsemanship channel there.
On your TV, you are able to watch all videos included with each training series. If you’re a No Worries Club member, you’ll also be able to watch all of your No Worries Club video content, such as monthly videos, the TV show library, Q&As, Clinton’s vlogs, and more.