Your saddle’s cinch is a lifeline when you’re riding your horse and shouldn’t be overlooked. It holds your saddle in place and helps you maintain a stable position, ensuring your safety as well as your horse’s safety. Whether you are trail riding or competing in the arena, a good cinch is crucial to your and your horse’s safety and success.
When it comes to cinches, Clinton prefers the Featherflex™ Cinch by Classic Equine. The cinch is made to perform with your horse’s comfort in mind and comes in two styles: roper and straight.
Key features of the Featherflex™ Cinch:
- Extra soft, non-chaffing, non-galling virgin neoprene is self-lubricating, flexible, and reduces girth itch under extreme conditions.
- Exclusive, six-layer system eliminates twist and cinch discomfort.
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal.
- Custom designed stainless steel buckles and dees will not rust.
- Magni-hide seamless nylon top cover is impervious to spurs.