Clinician AcademyLearn More
Did you know that the NWC website houses hundreds of hours of horse training videos, thousands of pages of articles and access to horse owners from around the world who share your passion for the Method? If you’re a member, be sure you’re taking advantage of all the site has to offer. We’re often told that one of the best features of the NWC is the community of horse lovers it fosters who all believe in Clinton’s horsemanship philosophy. Connect with other horse owners on the website to share your goals, struggles and accomplishments, and get your questions answered by any number of resources Clinton has made available, including:
• 166 (and counting!) Downunder Horsemanship RFD-TV shows, with new shows being added after they air on TV
• A complete library of all the NWC DVDs with an average runtime of 1.5 hours
• Back issues of Journals that contain over 100 pages of innovative, inspirational and instructional articles
• Video Q&As in which Clinton answers members’ personal training questions
• “Test the Method” footage in which Clinton grades and critiques three club members as they perform each of the exercises from the Fundamentals series
Learn more about club membership and all of its exciting benefits on the No Worries Club website www.noworriesclub.com.