Ranch Open House
Free/No Tickets Required
Clinton says it’s important to start training foals in the Method at a young age so they grow up right. That theory is true for our younger generation as well! Let’s share some adorable pictures (you know they all will be) of our children, grandchildren or other family members that are 15 or under learning the Method. We know our members are working very hard at shaping our future horsemen into being great equestrians, so show them off!
1. All photos must be posted here in this thread http://www.noworriesclub.com/showthread.php?p=612639#post612639 to be entered in the contest.
2. Only one post per member, but include as many pictures as you would like.
3. Photos must be of a child 15 or under.
3. Make sure to share a story about your picture.
4. If you would like your photo to be published in an upcoming Journal, please email your photo (with your story) to [email protected], subject “Cutest Future Clinician Contest.”
1. Post your photos to the NWC forum by May 31st.
2. The following day, we’ll post a poll in a separate thread for members to vote on their favorite entry.
Kids Essentials package (Kids Handy Stick and String, Halter and Lead Rope)
Have fun, and we can’t wait to see your photos!