The Downunder Horsemanship app is a free download that gives you access to Clinton’s training content.
This on-the-go, interactive training tool:
- Provides access to the Downunder Horsemanship Method, Clinton’s tips and selected full-length training sessions to improve your horsemanship.
- Connects No Worries Club members to exclusive content, including monthly videos, Q&As with Clinton, the Testing the Method series, forums, and issues of the quarterly No Worries Journal.
- Allows you to interact with your digital kits and premium content purchased through Downunder Horsemanship.
Key features of the Downunder Horsemanship app:
- Download videos and training content to access while you’re at the barn or on the trail without eating up your data.
- Bookmark important tips you want to refer back to.
- Take notes while watching the digital kit videos.
- Use integrated links within the app to always stay connected to Downunder Horsemanship’s events and news and updates.
The app will continually be updated with new and helpful video tutorials and content.