Yes. The Downunder Horsemanship app is available on AppleTV, Roku, Amazon Fire and Android TV.
To add the Downunder Horsemanship channel to your account if you’re using Apple TV, Android TV or Amazon Fire, perform a search for “Downunder Horsemanship.” When the channel appears, click on it to add it to your lineup.
To add the Downunder Horsemanship channel to your Roku account, you’ll need to follow these steps.
1) Visit this link from your PC computer: my.roku.com/account/add?channel=DUHORSEMANSHIP
2) When you go to the link, you’ll see a message letting you know the channel is private. Click the “OK” button.
3) You’ll be prompted to add the Downunder Horsemanship channel to your account. Click the “Yes, add channel” button.
4) A message will appear letting you know that the channel was successfully added to your account.
5) When you go to your Roku account, you’ll see the Downunder Horsemanship channel there.