In February, Clinton is headed south to Robstown, Texas, a suburb of Corpus Christi, to spend three days helping horsemen become better leaders for their horses. The three-day clinic is for you, if …
- You want to be a more confident rider.
- The groundwork and riding exercises Clinton will teach you over the three days will show you how to gain your horse’s respect and trust. When you’ve earned your horse’s respect and trust, you gain confidence because you can control your horse and any situation you’re in with him. When you have confidence in your horse and in your ability to control him, you can relax and have fun and focus on building an enjoyable partnership with him.
- You wish you could get your horse to listen.
- If you feel like you and your horse are out of sync and not communicating, within the first few hours of the clinic, you’ll be on the right track. Clinton will explain how horses think and react and how we must interact with them in order to establish a safe, willing partnership. You’ll learn groundwork exercises that will make even the simplest daily interactions with your horse, such as leading to and from the pasture, pleasant and non-issues.
- You’re frustrated, but don’t want to give up on your horse.
- Many horsemen show up at Fundamentals Clinics at their wit’s end, ready to put an end to their horsemanship experience but leave the clinics with their dreams reignited and inspired to continue to build a lasting partnership with their horses.
- You think you have the Fundamentals exercises done well with your horse, but you know you’re not as good as the “goal” of each exercise on the DVD series.
- If you’re looking to refine your technique and want a better understanding of the level of performance your horse is capable of, you’ll receive that knowledge and much more! Clinton’s got a keen ability to encourage and challenge each horseman and horse to bring out their absolute best.
The clinic will be held at the Richard M. Borchard Fairgrounds, February 17th – 19th. Learn more about the Robstown clinic and download the clinic application on our website. Questions about the clinic should be directed to Brittney Morgan at 254-552-1080 or [email protected].